Thursday, January 8, 2009

Ow...

So how does it work that I did the ab routine yesterday, and today my thighs are killing me? I really don't get it. Although what I do get is that if I have sore muscles, I must have been working them right? At least I hope that that is what it means. Can't see what else it would be. I was going to wait to start South Beach, and just start with working out. But, I figure, diet and exercise is always what is recommended, right? So really, I should be doing them both together. For real. So I think I will give myself the rest of this week to get rid of what I can, and whatever food I have left that I can't have will have to go to someone else. I really should not have it in my house, because then I will not be tempted. Right? Except for all those places out there where I will be tempted, like school, and work, and all that. Oh well... Got to start somewhere. And I have started, which is nice. 3 days in a row of a 10 minute work out. And even though I'm not started on South Beach yet, I am already watching carbs, and portion sizes, which is something I really have never done. So I am proud of myself already. As my friend H would say, Damn I'm good!

No comments:

Post a Comment